Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Dilema

I love signing up and visiting new blogs. There are so many talented and creative places to get inspiration. Of course, drawings for prizes is always just an added perk. Last fall, I was lucky enough to win a drawing in October and another in November. However, I have never received the prizes. I have contacted the owners several times and have still not gotten any response. So do I pursue it or just not bother? I am disappointed that places want you to become a fan, follow , etc. but they do not follow through.

What would you do?

2 comments:

  1. Jean, I have had the same thing happen to me 3 different times. I finally gave up asking about them but I don't visit their blogs or sites anymore either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's terrible! Not even a response? I agree with the above poster - I think I wouldn't bother with them. Where's the integrity? If you're going to take the time to read what they've written and leave comments, etc., there should be some appreciation there!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)