Sunday, September 30, 2012

Artprize Round 2



So we spent the morning touring Artprize. Can I say again how amazing. The sidewalks were overflowing with people. Yes - there are currently lots of strange animals roaming the city!! We saw a bird, a fish and even a dinosaur!! And the river was home to a herd of horses and a school of fish! Paintings were in abundance as were collages. The red painting in the left corner of the bottom set of photos was done by the mother of my daughter's friend from high school. How cool to see her work displayed.  Such an amazing event for this city!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your photos Jean! I need to do this next year! Maybe we should do a meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I'd love to be there! Wow. This is awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)