Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Card Swap

I am part of a wonderful Facebook group Mixed Media Mondays. Our fearless leader, Tracy Weinzapfel, suggested a Christmas card swap. Yesterday I received my envelope of cards and I have to say that each of these women outdid themselves. The cards are just amazing. Here are the gorgeous cards I received which  will be proudly displayed on the piano in the front hall.





Each time I look at them it reminds me of this amazing group - their friendship, their encouragement, their love. Tracy does a live Ustream show each Monday. We all join in the chat sharing suggestions and laughter. I have enjoyed grabbing my art journal, a piece of water color or a canvas and creating something inspired by Tracy.

Here is my book page inspired by Monday's Ustream.

My thanks to each of you for your support of my artistic endeavors!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely set of cards, my mailman just arrived, I hope it bought mine today! Love your art journal page, you did a fabulous job! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)