Friday, April 11, 2014

Beauty of Nature Kit

This month's kit from Frosted Designs is called Beauty of nature and it has some of the prettiest papers, paints, and embellies!


I think you are going to want both the clean and messy kit! 

I was drawn to the 7 Dots paper which looks like barnwood with paint splatters. For some reason my mind went right to the old photos of my twin sister and I. These are original photos from 1954 complete with ragged edges and my mom's handwriting!


I added more splatters and blotches to the background page. Using the Magicals I painted the chipboard swirls and the butterfly. I used the Distress Markers on the edges of the die cuts to make them stand out. I grabbed a couple of punches to make the flowers. I had so much fun with this and can't wait to use more of the kit!

PLEASE stop over at the Frosted Designs Store for this kit or  for your other scrapping needs.

This week the new Heidi Swapp Mini Stencils are 20 % off!

2 comments:

  1. STUNNING Jean!
    Gosh, it needs to be framed!
    Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Jean! I love the hanging pictures with the tattered edges and handwriting. I'm off to check out this kit. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)