Sunday, December 28, 2014

Radiant Faces

I was lucky enough to win a seat in Effy Wild's Radiant Faces Class. It is 9 lessons from 9 wonderful artists all doing faces in their own style! At first, I was scared to death that this was so far above my talents or skills. However, I accomplished all 9 and fell in LOVE with some of the styles and felt I did them proud!

Here is my version of Joanne Sharpe's lesson. I need more practice doodling but I adore this.
And, the Koi Coloring Brush Pens that I won from MaryBeth Shaw were perfect for this!!


Here is my version of Julie Gibbon's lesson. So much fun!


And Dina Wakely's - such a different style.

I know I will continue playing and practicing with faces!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how they turned out, you did a great job on all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must keep it up! You are so talented Jean!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)