Friday, January 30, 2015

Another Card

I was lucky enough to win an envelope full of Unity Stamps! It was like Christmas as I oohed  and aahed over all of the designs! OF course, I had to make them a thank you note!! I decided to join the water color background trend. I spritzed the paper and then dropped paint. I dried that with the heat tool then added a darker color and dried that.





I appreciate opportunities to win and always thank the blog/manufacture when i get a prize. I have been doing this for several years now and love when I hear back from them after they received my card.

18 comments:

  1. The background looks so pretty. It is just like a fluff of cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic PINK creation! So pretty. Don't you just love winning fun prizes like that?! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love all that pink.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and pretty with the pink. I love it.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is pretty and full of love! I love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card and I love that you send thank you's for prizes, that is extremely sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Love the pretty color and sweet hearts! Congrats on winning all those stamps, that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and Beautiful card. Love how you used the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely way to express your thanks!!! This is just gorgeous. It's like a big puff of pink beautifulness!!! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your pretty thank you card. Thanks for sharing.
    {I came over from the Unity Friends with Flair challenge}
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jean. I'm lovin' all of the pink watercolor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect for Valentines!!! Love it! Thanks too for the feedback on the stencils. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet of you to send them a thank you card - great card!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)