Thursday, September 3, 2015

Busy!

I am busy creating for the Art in the Park show on September 12th. The Rogue River Artist's Association will have a booth as well as other local artists. I recently joined this group and will be displaying and, hopefully, selling canvases. Here is one of my latest ones -


Even though the temps are in the high 80's and 90, Fall is just right around the corner!

I ended up just painting the pumpkins and scrapped my original plan to make them from paper.

Adding this to Paint Party Friday. It is my first time linking up. I look forward to the inspiration that has been linked up there!

Fun fact:
  • Pumpkins were once recommended for removing freckles and curing snake bites.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, love your artwork and I love the fall. I'm so excited that it's just around the corner. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice art! Good luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!! Good luck at the show.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Fall and Halloween these are gorgeous! All the best with the show!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great piece, good luck at the show! BL

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)