Saturday, December 5, 2015

Catching up!

I am home. I spent the week after Thanksgiving visiting with my daughter and son in law in Phoenix. They had to work but I kept myself busy. I sewed a tree skirt all by hand! I  wrapped all the gifts I brought with me. I also hung out with the doggies. Jen and I did do some coloring which was fun.

Now it is time for the holiday scramble. Right before we left for Thanksgiving, we decided to host a holiday open house. So now I need to clean, shop, decorate, etc. Plus I have an art sale on Saturday.

Yesterday we chopped down our tree and we even got it decorated.

Today I have been decorating and cleaning up. I took a break to do a quick project!

It is PCC's 125th Magazine Monday challenge! Here is this week's inspiration:

I got out my Intense pencils and went to work! It is a little warped yet but I will flatten it before sending it. I like the affect I was able to achieve.
Thank you for stopping. I have lots of fun and exciting things coming up in the new year so stay tuned!

2 comments:

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)