Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Shaker Card

So I thought I would jump on the Shaker Card bandwagon. They can't be that hard to make. Wrong! Well, maybe they aren't that hard to make but mine would not stay glued together! Each time I picked it up my shakers fell out:) After trying a few different adhesives, I think I have succeeded! I better tell the recipient to check the envelope in case I am wrong.

I am using PCCs Week 128 Magazine Monday inspiration!


Here is my card. I was inspired by the confetti, the ribbon and the black.

Thanks for stopping by! You can also join in on the challenge at PCC! 

7 comments:

  1. You need to get on the Helmar team so we can get you some better adhesives! Cute shaker though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shaker card -and your take on the inspiration. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration and your shaker card is so cute! BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and love that it is a shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confetti! Love it! Congratulations on making the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)