Monday, January 11, 2016

Valentine's Decor

I hope you will stop by Arnold Grummer's Papermaking today to see the Valentine's Day home decor project I made. I recycled Christmas wrapping paper into Valentine's day hearts! And was able to embellish with flowers from our garden which I dried at the end of the summer.

I used two products from Arnold Grummer's Website:
The Hand Pour Mold -
Medium Pour Handmold Contents
and the Garden Press -
Flower & Garden Press

Both are easy to use and I love being able to recycle paper such as gift wrap!

Now here is a sneak of my project!



Please visit Arnold Grummer's Papermaking to see the entire project!! And stop by the Arnold Grummer Website for information to purchase these products so you can start your paper making journey!!

1 comment:

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)