Friday, January 20, 2012

Blog Hop - If It's Groovy!

Happy Birthday to If It's Groovy! Yeah it is their  3rd year!!!   Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive during that time! . We have a little blog hop to celebrate today and which we hope you will enjoy as you make your way through each of The Groovy Chick's blogs showing projects made using the letters out of the word Birthday. I am  proud to be a new member of the DT at If It's Groovy! I hope you hop along with us! 

Here are a list of the blogs that you will be hopping to! I hope you take time to comment and become a follower. 


My letter is D which stands for  Doodling - of course! Actually - those of you know me, know I am not a fan of doodling. I am always afraid I will make a mistake!  But I forced myself to doodle on this layout which was part of a vacation album. I followed the scallopped edge with dots and lines. I also drew on the photo mats and flowers. I encourage you to get out those pens and give it a try!



























Now hop on over to Viji's blog http://snippitysnap.blogspot.com and see what wonderful projects she has!!


Everyone who becomes a follower and leaves a comment will be entered to win a small RAK from me!

17 comments:

  1. Hey Groovy Chick!! You did a great job on the doodling!!! Love it! Again . . . welcome to IIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! I like the idea of doodling, but I am afraid to mess up the page! LOL I need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Jean and I love your doodling! Birthday Wishes to everyone at IIG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job- the doodling looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love doodling! I loved your parts and pieces projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the how the layout came out. That doodling is a great finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the doodling! This is something I need to do more of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page! Love all that blue! I am just stopping by for the Birthday Hop, you all did amazing things:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jean...love that you tried Doodling. I am not one to doodle too often either..for a long time I would just type up my journaling too!
    Great page! Love the layout and mementos you included!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your doodling! I remember Groovy Deb encouraging us to do when we played Simon Says during the Liftateer/Card Lifter Crop. It always seems to look good on when someone else does it, but not when I do it. I guess I am like you - I should just do it, even if it is not in my comfort zone and maybe I will learn to add some pizzazz to my pages! Thanks for being a part of the hop. I thought I was a follower already, but my blogger account lost many of my "followed" pages awhile back and I still find some occasionally. Anyway, I fixed it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous doodling! Btw- it scares me too! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm already a follower! Loving your doodle work- you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous LO, Jean - love, love the doodling!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout, plus I needed to let you know that you won a prize over at Webster's, in case no one has mentioned it to you! Love Penny who is not affiliated with Websters, just doesn't want you to miss your prize pack! Love Penny scrap-aholic@blogspot.com P.S. I hope I have the right person, please double check me, and I"m sorry if I have the wrong "Jean"

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to our team Groovy Chick! We are going to love working with you! Thanks for starting out with this blog hop!!! Your DOODLE project rocks...I love doodling, have to do it often or I go insane, lol!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)