Sunday, January 15, 2012

Head on over to If its Groovy

I had the privilege of being the Bits and Pieces Designer over at If Its Groovy! Deb sends you an envelope filled with "bits and pieces' - scraps of papers,  punched shapes, stickers, etc. Your job is to turn them into wonderful projects! I made cards, layouts and even an altered frame. It was fun and what a great way to use scraps!

http://ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com/2012/01/pieces-parts-designer-jean.html

Here are two of my fave projects! Thanks so much Deb!!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the doodled card...need to just break out and try more doodling!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leaves on that layout tie everything together so well. :)

    thanks again for the comment on my blog. i really appreciate it!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)