Friday, February 15, 2013

CSI

So I went a little crazy with this week's CSI. I am pretty sure this is not what they were thinking........




And here is my layout......................


Ok - This is way out of the box and probably not what you were thinking with escape and travel. But... let me explain. I won this new paper from Pepples Inc and immediately thought of Halloween 1991. My son was in his superhero phase and I made him a costume out of a sweatsuit. He wore it until it was ragged. For the next several years I made Batman, Ninja Turtles, etc. I think all little boys escape into this world of Superheros. I think I have all the colors. I have felt for my fabric, clouds and vellum. My journaling is under vellum and contains the word escape. I LOVE Pagedrafts sketches! Thanks for a great challenge.

4 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo cute, love it! We all need a cape and an imagination, think of what we could do! lol Love the words in the clouds too! waving hi from the snow's already melted hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jean !!! My little boys - well, they're not little anymore :( went through the super hero phase as well and I always loved that time. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day and know I will be talking with you often !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute take on the challenge! Love those photos. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!!Love this photos..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)