Thursday, May 23, 2013

Gelatos in the House!!!


In March I won a prize pack of Gelatos from Faber Castell on Northridge Publishing Creat's blog!
Look what finally arrived on my doorstep!!!!

I have two different packs of Gelatos, as well as tool kits, Gesso, Glaze and Gel Medium!




 Let the crafting begin!!

On the Faber Castell blog   - Designmemorycraft - I saw an Ombre card. I tried something like that for my fist project which is a Thank you card to Faber Castell. It  is going in the mail today!

I will be stalking their  blog for more videos, ideas and inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Jean - I won Gelatos this year too and am CLUELESS how to use them. I'll be watching your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee...I'm super happy you won these goodies and that the Ombré Cards inspired you to make this beauty!
    I use Gelatos on a regular basis over at my blog but I think you already know that ;-)

    Have a wonderful beginning of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the LUCKIEST person I know! This is an AMAZING prize! Geez, I need to start looking for more giveaways! That card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)