Friday, June 21, 2013

Another Toot!!!

So Michigan Scrapbooker Magazine had a call for wedding layouts. Ironically, I submitted this layout on June 14th which was my 38th wedding anniversary!

It has our actual wedding invitation and the flowers are made from the bridesmaids dress fabric. For some reason I have yards of it.

And  I Won!!!!!


Here is Jean Marmo's winning wedding layout. She submitted her layout on June 14th and this is what she said: "Attached please find a layout using my wedding photo and invitation. We have been married 38 years today. The flowers on the layout are from the fabric of the bridesmaids dresses. For some reason I have yards of it!" Thank you to all of you who entered the contest and sent in photos of beautiful wedding layouts.

I won a prize pack from Remember When Scrapbook Store. 

1 comment:

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)