Thursday, July 11, 2013

Challenge

I am taking the Faber Castell challenge for July! The challenge was about making something about your favorite destination.  As we all know, I cannot draw or paint and yet I keep trying:):) This time i wanted to make a sunset at the lake. I found a video on You Tube and this is my attempt.

-Our fave spot is at the cabin on intermediate Lake in Michigan. I LOVE when both kids are there and we hang out by the fire. We watch the sunset, fish, laugh and so enjoy each other's company!


5 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job! Much, much better than I could even hope to attempt. I do love YouTube for finding tutorials. It is so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely beautiful Jean!
    Bravo and best of luck ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful lake painting!
    nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso trabajo. Me encantan los colores que ha conseguido. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a great job! The colours are beautiful and I love how you used stamping to add interest, kind of another layer.

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)