Monday, December 30, 2013

Sunday With Sandee

Have you checked out Sundays With Sandee over at Frosted Designs? Well, why not???

Sandee provides the most amazing techniques and inspiration! This week was all about Collage. I had fun trying to find words to cut out. We do not have magazines so I had to make do with the Sunday paper! This week's was also about using water to make a tearing line. I never remember to do that! I got out my Gelatos which are also available in the store!




What are you waiting for?? Join in the fun! We'd love to see you in our Frosted Designs Facebook group!


2 comments:

  1. I love your piece and am pinning it to my Pinterest board, how clever to have used newspaper, I didn't even think of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Multi Media piece!! Love the newspaper! Welcome to the Frosted Designs Family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)