Tuesday, August 30, 2016

PUBLISHED

It seems to be a measure of success to say you have been published. It is not why I create but it is an added bonus!

So I am happy to report that I have a layout in this month's Creative Scrapper Magazine!!

I am on page 105 with a Halloween layout.

Jennifer knows how important traditions are to me so even thought they are now older and living far away in Phoenix, she carved pumpkins and sent me photos!!



This is a wonderful magazine which you can purchase at Barnes and Noble as well as other places. They also have a great website!!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. I love how you did the sentiments... so much more interest. I so want to be published - but I just never get around to entering....I need to get on the ball! Thank you for sharing beautiful handmade work. Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete

I am Back but will be Leaving:):)